
So, I've applied for a few jobs. Nothing compared to my money earners in the UK but every little helps as they say!
In other news; I have been chosen to take part in a project. I auditioned several weeks ago for a singing venture called Singing For Soldiers.
I will be singing along with 5 other Army Wives in the hope to raise money for Afghan Heroes and Macmillan Nurses. Obviously the first charity is one I care about a lot, being the wife of a soldier; however, the second choice also means a lot to me. My grandad sadly passed away in Feb 2009 from lung cancer caused by Asbestos. He was in a hospice for the last few weeks of his life and the nurses were incredible. They do a fantastic job and all without a wage for them. I cant thank them enough for their hard work.
In other news; I have been chosen to take part in a project. I auditioned several weeks ago for a singing venture called Singing For Soldiers.
I will be singing along with 5 other Army Wives in the hope to raise money for Afghan Heroes and Macmillan Nurses. Obviously the first charity is one I care about a lot, being the wife of a soldier; however, the second choice also means a lot to me. My grandad sadly passed away in Feb 2009 from lung cancer caused by Asbestos. He was in a hospice for the last few weeks of his life and the nurses were incredible. They do a fantastic job and all without a wage for them. I cant thank them enough for their hard work.
As I am singing for the project, I also have to take part in a calendar shoot. This scares me! I am not the fittest of folk and have put on quite a few pounds since moving overseas. I am told it will be a 'funny' rather than 'sexy' shoot; with us in combats and handbags.
Never the less, I am terrifed!!
Please follow my progress here: http://www.singingforsoldiers.co.uk/
We also have a group on Facebook so have a look for that xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment