Well, another day of house work.. the joys!
As usual, I have woken up at 9am only to get back in bed once the cat has been fed. If all I have to do is a few household chores, why rush to get up and dressed? I dont have a manager who will discipline me for being late, nor check I have done my work correctly.
I could wait an hour before HE is home & do everything then. No one would no the difference but me!
We have the in-laws over this weekend, so there is an extra urgency to get everything spic-n-span!
I was sat proudly in my tidy living room last night, thinking of my sparkling kitchen and hall. This was all until HE came home.. muddy footprints covered my freshly mopped tiles! I could have died!
He offered to clean the mess up himself, which I knew were false words.
Another job for me today, however, I shouldnt moan..
It IS what keeps me busy all day!
3 Mar 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment